Saturday, February 03, 2018

A Pot of Soup on a Very Cold Day

Once in a while I cook up a pot of soup. Today's went like this...

One sweet onion
One bunch of celery
One small container of sliced baby Bella mushrooms
One small bag baby carrots
One can garbanzo beans
One 32 oz. container vegetable culinary stock
About 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon vegetable base
A few shakes garlic powder
Fresh baby spinach leaves
Pasta of your choosing (I went with gluten free mini shell corn pasta)

Saute chopped onions, diced celery, and mushrooms in olive oil. Add baby carrots (I sliced mine), garbanzo beans, vegetable stock, vegetable base, and garlic powder. Simmer until vegetables are tender. Serve over pasta and fresh spinach.

Sorry. I didn't take a picture, but my small grandson kept saying "more, more" so I know it was yummy.

1 comment:

  1. SMALL BUSINESS PHONES FOR ORGANIZATIONS - Every Business Phone Service needs telecommunication lines to communicate efficiently and effectively. Over the years, business enterprises have been using analogue systems for telecommunications.

    ReplyDelete